Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow...

Not really sure what my excuse is this time, I guess I've just been wasting my free time doing other things besides blogging. I certainly haven't been doing anything super important. Things have been going along normally here. Work, Class, etc.

I have managed to pack a little more but I there is still so much to do. Right now I'm mainly concerned with Caleb's stuff. I'm not so sure it's going to be packed in time. Despite being home w/ Nathan all day he tends to not be the most motivated when it comes to things he doesn't enjoy. Packing ranks high on that list.

I guess I should plan my posts out a little better. My mind is blank and I know I have more to say. It seems so daunting though this evening. I'm tired and I just want to read my book. I guess I'll be wrapping it up here. Wish I could pull it together and write something worth reading!

Guess what? 31 days left...where did the time go?

1 comment:

  1. THATS IT?!?!?! Where DID the time go?!

    Ugh, I feel the same way when I don't blog for a while..its like you have SO much to say and it's just too overwhelming so your brain just blocks EVERYTHING out...annoying.

    Looking forward to the next post SOON! ;) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete