Sunday, April 28, 2013

Still Here!

I know, I know and I'm sorry.

Anyway, we successfully finished our first FPU class as coordinators. Now we have a little time off before we begin teaching one this fall, all by ourselves! Hopefully I'll keep with updating to let you all know how that goes.

Since my last update Caleb found a great new job that is allowing him to stay home with the kids and then work evenings. They have even bought all of his work clothes which I'm pretty impressed with. In the past we've always had to buy required clothing which has always irritated me.

We are still working on getting into the swing of things as far as when we need to pay certain bills during the month to keep cash in the bank (thank goodness for Dave's Allocated Spending Plan!). Since he's only received one check so far, we still aren't sure what our monthly budget will be, etc. It's very exciting though and I'm hoping we'll be in full Gazelle mode within the next couple of months!

That's pretty much all I have this evening. But, I'll leave you with some pics from our recent FPU Coordinator Event here in OKC. We got to met Dave!

With Don & Lindy, our coordinators!

No comments:

Post a Comment