Saturday, January 16, 2010

wow

Wow it's been a while! I have a feeling it'll be a bit until my next post as well. Classes start on Monday and I really think I've gotten in over my head. I know I can do it, but it's going to be stressful. Needless to say, I spent much of today just hanging out with Nathan. I'm a little worried I'm going to miss out on even more than I already do these next four months!

Nathan had his 4 month appointment a few weeks ago and is growing like crazy! He is in the 95% for height and weight and was given the all clear to start rice cereal. We've been eating rice cereal for almost a week now and today I started giving it to him twice a day. In other milestone news, he's getting his front two teeth in and is getting closer and closer to sitting up on his own. At church last Sunday he had it although I don't trust it quite yet, I was keeping my hands close by just in case he toppled over.

While he started rolling from front to back pretty early, he doesn't do it often and he's still working on getting from back to front. He rolls onto his side and sometimes almost gets there...he just needs to figure out how to push himself over that last little bit.

The doctor said that larger  babies sometimes take longer to roll over since they have more weight, so I'm trying not to worry. He's ahead a bit on the sitting, but behind on the rolling....hopefully he'll be fine though!

He also LOVES to jump and play with his feet. Over Christmas he discovered both of these things - he also found his voice and chatters away constantly. Where did my little baby go?


2 comments:

  1. Theres NO WAY its been 4 months?!?!?!?!?! Wow! He is more handsome than ever :)

    And YOUVE GOT A DEAL! What I wouldnt give for some chicks and ducks right about now! WEEEE! Any requests?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Gotcha! Well, if you ever want something from Peru just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete