Friday, April 30, 2010

hello again!


It's been so long! Yet again I've let time slip away from me. I have been pretty swamped however (read the last post if you don't believe me) so you can't blame me too much.


I still have one paper left to write before my spring semester is over. However, that doesn't mean much since summer session starts the following week.



Today Nathan started to crawl! It's still an army crawl, but today was the first day he was able to move forward quite a bit. I still can't believe how proud I am of him...here we have just a normal stage in development but I feel like my child has done something absolutely astounding. Amazing what being a parent does to you.


Other than that there isn't anything new going on. In two weeks we're flying to Colorado for my sister's college graduation. We're also going to go look at wedding dresses for her wedding which will be in May 2011. I'm sure it will be here before I know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment