Sunday, April 11, 2010

The last day

Today is my last day of class for my weekend class. Three weekends consisting of Saturday and Sunday -- all day. It really has been a fabulous class, all about Library 2.0 and Social Networking. I have become heavily involved with Twitter because of it. Still trying to determine if that's a good or bad thing.

I have to admit I'm starting to feel the affects of my full-tilt run toward graduation. I'm exhausted. Especially this month. I have so much due and a lot of it are things that I just can't seem to sit down and focus on. I have a 12 page paper due in a week and a half and only have a paragraph written. I can't even work on it tonight because I have another assignment for my Exceptional Child class due on Tuesday. I can complete it Tuesday after I get off work, but I don't want to have to worry about the whole thing then. I'm definitely going to need to start it this evening.

On top of that though, we need to hit Sam's Club and the grocery store...not to mention that I need to find time to spend with my awesome husband and amazing little boy. I don't want to leave them in the dust with all of this. Poor Caleb is feeling the worst of it since my schedule is pretty much: Work, Homework, Spend time with Nathan, Homework, Bed. Our shows are way backed up on the DVR, we still haven't used our Christmas present gift cards for a night out (dinner and a movie).

I can't wait until work is out so I have one less thing to do. It is just going to get worse before it gets better of course. Once this semester is over I start summer classes before work is out. Summer classes are two nights a week for a month and half...so instead of only being home late on Mondays, I'll be home late on Tuesday and Thursday night. Joy. But at least it'll be over quickly and if I can get this done now I will be on schedule to graduate in December and do my student teaching next Spring.

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is what is really keeping me going here. That and when I talk to my workaholic friend Cathy, and see how much more stressful her life in Pharmacy School is...I realize it's not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment