Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am alive...really I am.

This won't be an incredibly long post because I'd like to add a lot of pictures from our trip for you as well. If you're on facebook they can already be seen there, but I thought I'd post some here too.

We've been gone for about two weeks now, we got to come down to Oklahoma to spend time with both sides of the family. My family always goes to Lake Tenkiller in the summer, ever since my dad was a kid so it's tradition and I've personally only missed out on it twice. Once due to lack of funds and then because I was 35 weeks pregnant.

This year it was wonderful to get to go and take Nathan. I loved getting to take him to the lake and I know he'll enjoy it more and more as he gets older.

After the lake we headed back to Caleb's parents for a few more days before heading home. We actually stopped in Branson with them for a day and a half and now are getting ready to head back to Chicago. I'm glad to get back so I can stop living out of a suit case but otherwise, I wish we didn't have to head back yet.

Alright, I said pictures. Here are a few:


My sweet boy!


Proof that Oklahoma is BEAUTIFUL!


With my brother & cousin


With Grandma Cathy

Hi Momma!


Hanging w/ Uncle Jon



The French Family's traditional "driving the boat" picture

With Grandpa Scott

Celebrating his 1st birthday a little early w/ family


With Grandma & Grandpa


The "old" folks ;0)

With Great Grandpa Neighbors

With Grandma Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment