Saturday, August 4, 2012

New name, new year, new baby...

It's been a while as I always say. Over a year since my last update and a lot has changed.

We are now expecting our second little one in 7 short weeks! Madelyn Claire is due at the end of September and this time around I'm planning a med-free birth. I had a great experience with Nathan (you can read about that here) but really feel the need to try it this way now. 

Speaking of Nathan, my sweet, amazing little man is turning THREE in a few short weeks! Where on earth did the time go? He is even getting ready to start school for the first time (preschool/MDO program) and while it's only two days a week for a couple hours, it's still a big deal. I'm very excited for him and it will give Caleb a tiny bit of a break during the day when he has both kiddos. 

I am still working in the school library. I ended up in a different district than I originally thought I'd be but I know this is where God intended and I have a great commute & actually work at the school Nathan and Madelyn will attend when we reach that point. For Nathan it'll be this time next year! 

I am getting ready to start school again for the fall. A little over a week of freedom left, we have had a great summer even though it flew by. Right after school got out we headed out to Georgia and Colorado for some family time with my side and then have spent the rest of the time around OKC. Potty training has been a big thing we've worked on this summer and we have also tried to get out and do some things once or twice a week so we're not totally stuck in the house. We worked on Madelyn's room and got a lot of organization done in that regard as well as had a huge garage sale to get rid of some of our boy clothes and what-not. 

I'm hoping I'll be able to keep myself in the mode of updating. I'm working a part-time job as well as my school job however and it requires a lot of the little free time I have after school and family life. We'll see. I make no promises :P

No comments:

Post a Comment