Friday, August 31, 2012

Tomorrow is September! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. Seems like just a couple months ago I was finding out we were expecting again. Amazing.

Today I'm officially term, 37 weeks. With Nathan I knew he wouldn't come early and in fact I was induced at 40 weeks. This time around I have a feeling she'll be early. Not sure how early, but definitely early. At my most recent doctor's appointment this past Wednesday I found out that I'm already 3cm and highly effaced. Because she's a second baby my doctor said she could come at any time.

I'm a little shocked to think she might come this early since I wasn't thinking 37 weeks, but I guess you never know! Of course I could still walk around for the next couple weeks with no change, but 3cm is 3cm....now when the time comes I only have 7 more to go!

To give perspective, I was only 2.5 cm with Nathan when I went into the hospital the morning I was induced at 40 weeks. So that's a pretty big difference especially for this early.

We'll see folks, stay tuned for our little September baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment