Friday, May 8, 2009

yay for friday!


Only three more weeks until we move into our new place! I can't wait =) 

This week at work was interesting. Yesterday I got to interview my future boss. Our head librarian is retiring after next school year and they're bringing in her replacement a year early so they can train under her. It was a cool opportunity to get to be a part of. I have a feeling I know who they'll hire, but we'll have to see. Of the four candidates two very strong and two were pretty weak. 

In baby news, I'm almost 25 weeks ~ that means I only have 15 weeks left, crazy! Although I've been excited since day 1, Wednesday was the first day I wanted to randomly jump up and down w/ excitement over this little boy. Completely out of the blue, I started thinking about him and wanted to shout how excited I was. He's becoming so real to me these days. Caleb can even hear his heartbeat through my stomach now! Amazing. 

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Cathy and I are meeting for breakfast tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a girls day out, we don't do them very often. We're meeting at her place and then going to the farmer's market before breakfast. It should be fun =)


No comments:

Post a Comment