Monday, May 25, 2009

The countdown has begun...

Well, the countdown has officially begun:

- 4 more days until we can start moving into our new place!
- 5 more days until we move EVERYTHING into our new place!
- 5 more days until Belinda & Larry come!
- 5 more days until I have a dishwasher!
- 8 more days until I'm in my third trimester!
- 18 more days until school is out!
- 18 more days until my cousin comes to town!
- 24 more days until my family comes into town!
- 24 more days until I turn 24 -- okay..not so excited about that one...
- 27 more days until my baby shower!
- 82 more days until Sarah's wedding!
- 92 more days until this baby is due!

It's going to be a BUSY summer! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You DO have a lot going on! Turning 24 is no big deal! I'm turning 35 this year - yikes! Glad you are still feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. :) Putting it that way shows how little time you have left till he's here! I'll pray that everything will go smoothly for you. P.S. 24 was a great year for me! (Had Brooke that year!) 25 was a little scary, but now that I'm 26, it's no big deal. I still worry about 30, but that's a ways off, thankfully. ;-)

    ReplyDelete