Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh growth spurt...

Well it was a tiring week back at work. Guess that happens when you have five days in a row off. By Friday I was physically exhausted...to the point where my legs and knees ACHED. Today has been a perfect "do absolutely nothing" day. Well, I can't say I didn't do anything, I did scoop the cat litter, sweep the kitchen floor and do some dishes, but that's it. The only thing else I've done is hang out online and listen to Christmas music w/ Nathan. We even started packing a little bit for Christmas! I can't believe it's only two weeks away and we only have one weekend left until we leave. Exciting!

I'm going to start a list of all the things I need for Nathan so I make sure I don't forget anything. Yes, Walmart exists, but it'll be cheaper if I bring it with!

I probably mentioned Nathan's growth spurt in my last post, but I'll mention again how thrilled I am that it's over (for now)! I have my sweet happy baby back...poor guy's bones must of really been aching last weekend, he was a mess. His sleep schedule got very screwed up due to the growth spurt and family coming to town. We're getting back into it but we still have a ways to go. While he is back to going to bed at a decent hour, he is now waking up around 2am again as well as not being able to fall asleep on his own. He got into this great routine of being able to fall asleep by himself a few weeks ago (I know I wrote about it) but it's all gone out the window since Thanksgiving...oh well, I'm sure we'll get there again eventually!

Scentsy is going okay still. I need to start finding people who want to have parties so I can keep it going. November went well sales-wise, but I wont see my commission until late this month. I'm a little frustrated by that, I was hoping to see it before our trip so we'd have a little buffer, but oh well.

Well, I hope the next two weeks fly by. I'm excited to see family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment