Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rocky Mountain High....Colorado! How I miss you!

Wow I miss Colorado! I would really like to get back here over the summer somehow. I'm off work, but I have to take classes this summer so I'm not sure we'll be able to make it out, especially since we're going to the lake in mid-July.

I will be coming out with Nathan (still not sure if Caleb will be coming) in mid-May for a few days for my sister's graduation. I'll have to take two of my 2-1/2 personal days that I have left. Meaning, I can't get sick from now until the end of the year! I am excited to come out in the middle of May, the weather should be pretty nice.

Right after Colorado we've got to make it to Oklahoma for Memorial Day weekend for Caleb's 10-year high school reunion. Amazing that we've been out of high school this long. I'll have been out for 7 years this May...I can't believe it, time flies!

Christmas went very well, Nathan was so cute...I have taken a TON of pictures (something I'm usually horrible at) and I can't wait to post them on facebook. I'll do a short picture post on here as well once I get them uploaded. It'll probably be after we get home. I don't think I'm able to get them on my parent's computers without our Kodak EasyShare program.

We're headed up to Cheyenne, WY for New Year's. My parents always go up to our family friend's house and it's been a few years since we've been able to get up there so I'm pretty excited about it. Plus, their oldest daughter is in from North Carolina with her almost 6 month old, so I can't wait to get Nathan and her together.

Right now my sister, cousin and I are watching "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC. I can't wait until Katie and her boyfriend get engaged (should be happening VERY soon) so I can go with her to pick out her dress. So exciting!! Anyway, later today we're taking family portraits with everyone. It'll be nice to have so many new pictures (we have the ones we took of just us and Nathan also).

Well, off to spend some more family-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment