Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Nathan


Nathan,

You're going to be 6 months old in fifteen days. Can you please explain to me where the those last six months went? How did the pudgy little thing I gave birth to morph into this adorable little man? I hate leaving you everyday to go to work, but I must admit the best part of my day is when I walk in that door and you jump up and down. The excitement on your face is worth it. You are growing so fast, it amazes me. Three teeth in less than a month...rolling over...I'm sure you'll be sitting up in the next couple weeks. All of these beautiful milestones make up for the fact that you're still not sleeping through the night. ;) 

I love you sweet boy! It's incredibly bittersweet watching you grow. This morning as I watched you sleep you scrunched your brow and I saw the sixteen year old you will become. So big, so fast. I miss you already.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment