Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Fever .. again.

So as Nathan gets ready to turn one I've discovered that I have baby fever again. Last time I attempted to placate it with getting a third cat - HUGE mistake. Now, I don't know what to do other than suffer through for a few more months.

This past spring we decided we'd TTC again in April or May of 2011 and it didn't seem that far away. Now it feels like forever (even though I know it isn't).

There are a few reasons we can't get pregnant now. One being my student teaching is coming up in the spring and perhaps we could figure it out schedule-wise, but it would be difficult. Secondly my sister's wedding is at the end of May and I have already been told she'd kill me if I got pregnant and missed it do to having the baby or being over the 30 week travel mark. I've also already bought my bridesmaid dress and it doesn't look like it could be altered for even a 10 week (3rd pregnancy) belly.

I guess most of this fever has to do w/ Nathan turning one and no longer being a baby as well as a bunch of my friends having babies or TTC.

Overall I know when the time is right, it will be right. I'm not sure I really even want two kiddos less than two years apart, but when you get the fever it's sure hard to shake!

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only one who has it. I've had it for a while now (notice we have a new dog?) However, we aren't necessarily trying...we're just not doing anything to stop it. It would actually be ideal for me to get pregnant again by the end of the summer because if I get a teaching job the baby would be due right at the end of the school year. We would like our kids between 18 mos. and 2 1/2 years apart, so I guess if I get pregnant anytime in the next year or so, that'll happen. I agree though...it's hard once your baby is no longer a "baby." They just grow too fast :(

    ReplyDelete