Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sentimental Saturday

Did I mention I have baby fever? And that it has to do with my little man turning one? Ha, well if you didn't grasp that from my last blog post - I have it bad.

Yesterday I put together a slide show for Nathan's birthday on PhotoStory. It took me a lot longer than I was anticipating because I had trouble with the format and getting it uploaded. I did finally get it online and I keep wanting to watch it. Over and over. I'm a bit obsessed. Seeing Nathan's newborn pictures just floor me. I can't believe he was ever that small, especially less than a year ago.

It just makes me marvel that at one time he was nothing but a dream, a thought. That our second child is nothing but a dream at the moment, but one day he or she will be as real as Nathan. Amazing.

Anyway, I'm feeling sentimental so for your viewing pleasure:


And if for some reason this doesn't work for you, here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYPYXXOpCc

3 comments:

  1. *sniffle* *tear* That was precious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through August 09 moms on Babycenter! I'm your newest follower! My dude turns one on 8/26. I have baby fever but we are waiting until his next bday to ttc.

    ReplyDelete