Monday, October 12, 2009

Pack&Play

So despite my insistence that I've given up on getting Nathan in his crib or pack&play, I haven't really.

Last night we attempted the pack&play again. This time it went "ok"... he slept about half the night in it, on and off. Caleb put him in the p&p around 2am after Nathan and I both fell asleep after his 1am feeding. Then he woke up around 3 to eat again and as much as I meant to put him right back in the p&p afterward, we fell asleep until 4:15ish. Of course when I tried to move him back to the p&p he woke up and started his gas grunting and then made a huge messy diaper.

So, by the time I got that all sorted out it was 5am and so I put him down again and GUESS WHAT!?! He actually fell asleep on his own! First time (at night) that he's ever done this! Progress, progress!

Maybe we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment