Thursday, June 11, 2009

Short

I'm on my second to last day of work before summer! I'm so thankful to have a schedule that allows me time off each year. I do have to go into work twice in June (once on the 18th and once on the 29th) but I'll only be there for 4hrs so I can work on some summer projects. 

I really need to update my belly picture. I've let it lapse a week. I was pretty consistent with taking it every two weeks, but now it's been three. I guess that's what moving does to you. 

Anyway, this was just a quick update. I'm trying to get back into the groove of updating regularly. Hope everyone has a great weekend...mine is the start of a lot of family visits. My cousin comes in tomorrow evening and right after she leaves next week my parents come in and then Caleb's entire family is coming that Saturday. 

I have my Baby Shower on the 21st (thanks to Sarah and Cathy!!) so everyone is coming in for that! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment