Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Six weeks to go...


Well I'm 31 weeks today. Only six weeks before this little guy could come at any time. It amazes me how quickly this has gone by! I'm still feeling great, my only complaints being a little ankle swelling at the end of the day and my son trying to stretch out of the side of my body.

My uterus doesn't stretch that way sweet pea!

My shower was Sunday and it was great! Sarah and Cathy really went all out. I hope I'll be able to repay them when they have little ones.

We now have a TON of clothing and diapers. We also got our umbrella stroller and boppy pillow! I've still got a lot of the larger things to get: mattress, swing, travel system(carseat), changing pad, nursing supplies, etc. so I'm still not even close to being ready for him...but he definitely wont be naked!

I'm going to get to do a lot of shopping in the next few weeks. I can't wait to finish getting his room ready. I'm in full nesting mode.

Most of our family has gone home. I'm sad to see them go. I really miss being around them. I can't wait to move back. That'll be a few years at least though.


No comments:

Post a Comment