Thursday, April 23, 2009

mcdonald's woes...

So I'm sitting here at school (Domincian...not work) and I just need to rant about McDonald's. Now I realize that I shouldn't be surprised by low quality from this place and I would like to make sure it is known that I rarely eat at McDonald's except when I'm taking night classes. I'm too hungry not to eat and the food on campus is cash only, not to mention extremely overpriced. I pray my son forgives me when he gets older and I tell him I ate McDonald's while pregnant w/ him.

Anyway, I went to McDonald's on my way to campus as is my routine. Normally this one that I go to is run very well and I haven't ever had a problem getting what I ordered. So, naturally I don't check what they hand me, it has always been right. Well, not today.

Not only is my coffee black...despite my telling them twice, "1 cream, 2 sugars please!" but the walnut and fruit salad I ordered (and was really looking forward to) has MOLD on it. Yes, mold. I'd take it back, but I'm already here and who really wants to drive all the way back over there to deal w/ this? I sure don't. I guess I can still eat the walnuts.

GRRRR...I should have known something was up when it took them 5 mins. to respond to me at the drive thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment