Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday

My second attempt at being regular about this blogging thing...

Today has been good so far. We only have a four day week this week because of Good Friday. I have to admit that it amazes me that public schools in the Chicago area get off for religious holidays. I love it though, it's refreshing.

Right now I'm just waiting on an assignment from my boss. I've got all my cataloging done this morning as well as my stats that I decided to get a head start on for the end of the year and all the magazines are processed and out on the shelves. Hopefully I'll get a little more to do later, usually I'm bogged down with stuff. I do have to go to homerooms in a few to collect overdue books. That's always fun, running all around the school tracking down students.

In personal news, I'm just excited for Friday...as I mentioned in my last post, we'll be finding out if we're having a girl or boy. I also finally scheduled an appointment to get my haircut. I haven't had a haircut since last June. I'm the worst about that. My hair starts to grow out and I just go with it until I absolutely can't stand it anymore and I cave. I'll be cutting it pretty short again. Probably chin-length...I love short hair.

Okay, well now I'm off to make a sign for a broken USB port on a computer in one of the library classrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment