Saturday, July 11, 2009

bullet points..

- We had our hospital tour today and it made this whole impending labor thing very real.

- I'm only weeks away from checking into labor and delivery.

- I'm excited about my stay at this hospital, it's a nice place.

- Our cat Anubis cracks me up b/c he enjoys "sunning" himself under our desk lamp.

- I'll be 34 weeks on Tuesday so I've decided to slowly start drinking my Red Raspberry Leaf tea. I'm supposed to drink 3-4 cups a day, but since it causes braxton hicks I'm going to wait a few more weeks until I get up to that many.

- We're currently watching Harry Potter 3 which happens to be my favorite of the 7 books.

- I really need to read the sixth book again, after seeing the previews for the movie I'm realizing I don't remember much at all!

- We got a tuition reimbursement check from my work today and it was truly a blessing from God. He provided for us when we needed it most. Thank you Lord!

- Next Saturday is Sarah's bridal shower ... I still need to go shopping for her!

- Had to buy another car seat today, the one that goes w/ our travel system doesn't fit in my car. We've put it in Caleb's and are hoping this new one will fit mine. If not I'll be returning it to Amazon ... wishing we could afford a bigger car!

- Probably had too much caffeine today ... hopefully it'll be okay.

- Played Wii Sports by myself last night b/c I was feeling very lazy ... my arms are sore now.

- I'm excited b/c we may not be putting the baby into daycare ... I wouldn't mind putting him in when he's older (2 or so) but it's been weighing on me that we would have to put him in daycare right away (Not only that aspect, but the $ as well! Daycare is NOT cheap in Chicago). Now it looks like we wont have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment