Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

============================================================

So it is my first attempt at a Not Me! Monday! post. Since I don't have kiddos quite yet it probably wont be nearly as entertaining...but here we go!

I did not refuse to fill our cats food bowls until they ate what they'd already knocked out onto the floor...I'm not that lazy!

I did not totally forget to RSVP to my best friend's wedding shower...Not me! I'm always on top of things.

I did take a shower yesterday...yup, everyday I'm clean and dressed. I never hang out all day in my pjs.

I'm definitely not wishing this baby would come early despite knowing that it would create major issues with my maternity leave if he does...

And lastly, I did not ignore almost all of my homework this weekend. Nope, not me! I'm way on top of it and spent the entire weekend getting ahead. Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment