Sunday, July 26, 2009

$ for my knowledge...

I recently found this great website (ehow.com) that you join for free, write articles on things you know how to do and then get paid for them. The more people that read the articles and click on the ads associated with them, the more you make. I'm hoping this can really help us out in the money department. I'm not sure I can make more than $200 a month, but if I can even make that it should be pretty great for us! You can write articles on anything you know. So far I've written three:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5216526_make-turkey-spice-rub-holidays.html



Check them out if you have time! I like making articles on recipes since I have a few of those that will work well. Once I exhaust those however, I'm not really sure what else to write about. I'll have to do some thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment