Friday, July 24, 2009

One more month

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday =)

Tomorrow I will be officially one month out from my due date. That seems to be all I can talk about on this blog these days. How quickly this is all going. Oh well, you'll get over it. If anyone is actually reading that is.

UPDATE: We did finally find a car seat that fits correctly in my car. The Combi Coccoro (which I posted about a couple posts ago) fits in the middle seat without touching the seats in front and without making it impossible to sit in the front. I love it. I can't wait until he gets here so we can try it out.

I mentioned a while ago that it looks like we wont be putting the baby in daycare anymore. Well, this is because...Caleb is going to stay home with him! I'm very excited and a little jealous about this. I want to be a stay at home mom so badly, but it just can't happen right now. Not only does my job pay the rent but I'm in the middle of getting my masters which actually applies to my current job. It would be stupid to quit even if my paycheck wasn't vital.

Things will be tight without Caleb working during the week, but we think daycare will end up costing more. Plus, he should be able to pick up weekend hours. Since I get off work early and am home by 3:45 then he can get his much needed break from "daddy time" and I know I'll be more than happy to take over watching the baby. So, it should be good - I'll keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment