Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Josh Josh Josh

Hmmm, I love Josh Groban. I go through spurts where I don't listen to much music and I forget how much I love him. I mean he'll be on my favorites list, but I'll forget how his music makes me feel. How it hits my soul. Lame sounding, yes I know.

But, today I have Oprah to thank for reminding me. Her show today was about old episodes where they surprised people. Her friend Gail is a huge Josh fan as well and Oprah surprised her once by sending Josh to her office to serenade her w/ her favorite song: When You Say You Love Me.

I loved this because that was the song that Caleb and I had at our wedding. We also had You Raise Me Up, which we had his cousin sing, but When You Say You Love Me was our unity candle song and we played the cd of Josh singing it.

So, anyway, I threw in one of my cds this morning and have been listening to it for a while now. Nathan seems to enjoy it too, which is good ... gotta make sure this kid is cultured!

BTW - if you enjoy Josh Groban and have never seen him in concert, you're REALLY missing out. Caleb and I went to a concert once when he came to Oklahoma City and it was amazing. I cried, especially when he sang Starry Starry Night, which happens to be my all time favorite Josh song.

Okay, enough rambling about Josh Groban. I love him, blah blah ;) Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. CRAZY! I was putting my iPod on this morning when I was getting ready, and I thought...Hmm, I havent listened to Josh in a while...so I put him on! I Loooooove him! *sigh*

    Ok, so this is really random:
    I had a dream last night that you had a "coming out" party for Nathan! HAHA! Oh, it gets better...it was at a soccer field? And Caleb was SO excited about the field. I was the one that gave you guys the tour of the field before you decided to have the party there? BAHAHA!

    Well, in my dream you kept saying "He wont stop crying! How can we take him to his coming out party if he wont stop crying?!" and I pulled you aside and told you "He is a baby, he is going to cry. That doesnt make you a bad mother!"

    So, there are your words of advice from me! LOL! Night Hun!

    ReplyDelete